Marthe Rehmer is founder and owner of MR2 Management. She studied Media Business Administration at the University of Hertfordshire (Cologne Business School) and graduated “with honors” in 2006.
After her studies in Media Business Administration at the University of Hertfordshire (Cologne Business School), Marthe Rehmer gained some practical TV experience first in the sports editorial department of n-tv, later in the production of RTL. Building on this, she worked for the international film distribution company Media Luna Entertainment and organised all visits of film festivals such as MipTV, MipCom, Cannes Int. FF, Karlovy Vary FF, New York FF, Berlinale, Venice Biennale, etc. for the company as the Film Festival and Marketing Manager. Poached in 2008 by the BrunoMedia company, Marthe Rehmer got to know another side of the film, TV and event industry by managing the PR-activities of several well-known companies such as Holtzbrinck Digital GmbH, Odeon Film AG, Endemol Fiction, EVA Film, MMC TV Studios, but also events like the Int. Emmy Awards, Arabella Sheraton Hotel Group and A-ROSA Grand Hotels. Since 2011 Marthe Rehmer is self-employed as MR2 Management (formerly m&w PR²) and works for companies like STARAMBA in the international license and marketing management.
- 2003 – 2006 Studies in Media Business Administration at the University of Hertfordshire (UK) / Cologne Business School (D)
- 2006 – 2007 Editor in the sports editorial department at n-tv (www.n-tv.de)
- 2007 – 2008 Recording Assistant RTL Produktion, Oliver Geissen, Norddeich TV (www.norddeich.tv).
- 2008 Film Festival and Marketing Manager at the international film distribution company Media Luna Entertainment GmbH.
- 2008 – 2010 Senior PR Consultant BrunoMedia Communication GmbH
- Since January 2011 self-employed with the agency MR2 Management (formerly m&w PR²) in Berlin.
- Founding member and member of the management board of STARAMBA, (2011 – 2018)
- 2014 – 2018 Director of the Licensing & Sales Department of STARAMBA SE (www.staramba.com)
Marko Rehmer is the second eponym behind MR2 Management.
He is the ideal representative of MR2 Management in his function as a former national football player, vice world champion in 2002, bearer of the Silver Laurel Leaf, member of the supervisory board of the 11 Champions Sport Fund, part of the golfing footballers (GoFus), as well as, honorary ambassador of the Kinderherz Foundation.
Marko Rehmer is a former German professional soccer player who has been managing partner of Inteamsports Soccer since 2011. www.inteam-sports.com
Marko Rehmer began his soccer career in 1990 with the 1st FC Union Berlin. As a defender he was active in the Bundesliga for Hansa Rostock from January 1997.
From 1999 to 2005, he played 140 Bundesliga, Champions League and DFB Cup matches for Hertha BSC Berlin, etc., before moving to Eintracht Frankfurt on 1 July 2005. On 29.04.2006 he stood with Eintracht Frankfurt in the DFB cup final in Berlin. Altogether Marko Rehmer played 225 games in the 1st Soccer Bundesliga.
From 1998 to 2003 he wore the DFB jersey 35 times for the German national football team and scored four goals. Highlights of his career were his participation in the European Championship 2000 in Belgium / Holland and the Football World Cup 2002 in Japan / South Korea, where Marko Rehmer became Vice World Champion with the German national team.
Achievments as a player:
- WM: 1× place 2 – 2002 with Germany
- DFB Cup: 1× 2nd place – 2006 with Eintracht Frankfurt
- League Cup: 2× winner 2001 and 2002 with Hertha BSC Berlin
- 1× Place 2 – 2000 with Hertha BSC Berlin
- Bundesliga: 2× place 4 – 2002 and 2005 with Hertha BSC Berlin
- 2× place 5 – 2001 and 2003 with Hertha BSC Berlin